Acceptable Use Policy
Revised/updated: December 2019
ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY
Testimonial Tree requires all customers, subscribers, submitters and users of our Website or other products and Services conduct themselves with respect for others. By visiting our Website or using our products or Services, you agree to comply with this Acceptable Use Policy (AUP). Any capitalized terms not defined below will have the meanings set forth in our Terms of Service which can be found at https://get.testimonialtree.com/terms-conditions.
Disruption of Our Services
- You may not use our Services in any way that will allow third parties to exploit us, our Services, or our Content.
- You may not provide passwords or login information to any third party.
- You may not share non-public features or content of our Services with any third party.
- You may not access our Services in order to (a) build a competitive product or service, (b) build a product using ideas, features, functions, or graphics similar to those in our Services or (c) copy our ideas, features, functions or graphics.
- You may not send or store material containing software viruses, worms, Trojan horses, or other harmful computer code, files, scripts, agents, or programs.
- You may not interfere with or disrupt the integrity or performance of our Services;
- You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to our Services, systems or related networks.
Spamming and Phishing
- You may not send unsolicited communications, promotions, or advertisements, which constitute spam. We reserve the right to determine in our sole discretion whether a communication is spam.
- You may not use our Services to send altered, deceptive, or false source-identifying information. These actions are commonly referred to as phishing or spoofing.
Deceiving or Impersonating Others
- You may not use our Services for the purpose of deceiving or impersonating another person, company, or entity.
- You may not engage in misleading, unethical, or illegal marketing or advertising.
- You may not provide false, fraudulent, or misleading information for any purpose, including, without limitation, gaining access to our Services and Content.
Threatening, Offensive or Abusive Behavior
- You may not use our Services for any purpose that is threatening, harassing, abusive, violent, offensive, sexually explicit, or obscene.
- You may not use our Services to violate the rights of any person, company, or entity.
- You must notify us immediately if you know or have reason to believe that you are responsible for unauthorized copying or distribution of our Content. You must use reasonably efforts to stop unauthorized copying and distribution for which you are responsible.
How to Report a Violation
You can report violations of these guidelines to use directly by calling (239) 424-9018, emailing us at email@example.com, or writing to us at Testimonial Tree, Inc., 24301 Walden Center Dr., Ste. 300, Bonita Springs, FL 34134.
Revision of AUP
We may modify the provisions of this AUP at any time by posting a new version on this page and sending you written notice of such modifications. The new version will become effective on the date of such notice.